4553 Walt Nuzum Farm Road
Buffalo, NY 14202
Job Objective Qualified Advertising Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing all marketing and advertising related communications and developing multi media campaigns
- Exceptional knowledge of advertising production
- Wide knowledge of traditional advertising and marketing strategy
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with various teams and deliver results
- Outstanding ability to perform multiple task and prioritize work according to deadline
- Excellent skills to identify and resolve problems
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in developing marketing and advertising strategies
Clearpoint, Buffalo, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Managed execution of global and advertising communication and prepared briefs on same.
- Participated in various sessions and provided recommendations to improve processes.
- Coordinated with customer and analyzed all needs and developed strategies.
- Prepared briefs to be presented to creative development team.
- Managed production shoots and processes related to production.
- Provided support to campaigns, tracked campaign success and analyzed it implementation.
- Maintained good working relationships with various teams and initiated good communications.
- Assisted advertising, media and strategy teams in preparing ad hoc projects.
Associate Advertising Manager
Carhartt, Inc., Buffalo, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Interpreted creative briefs and ensured implementation of product according to communication.
- Monitored all awareness activities related to direct response programs and provided required support.
- Managed all market promotions and assisted in adding value on same.
- Coordinated with functional departments and gathered necessary information for creative project.
- Maintained library of competitive materials and updated it when required.
- Participated and conducted researchers for successful campaigns.
Realogy, Buffalo, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all advertisers and prepared specifications for all advertisement.
- Ensured compliance to advertising schedule.
- Maintained and updated site for all files.
- Coordinated with publication coordinator and obtained necessary approvals.
- Monitored client relations for various accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising & Digital Media Design
Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, CA