2867 Williams Avenue
Edwards, CA 93523
Job Objective Qualified Regional Administrative Operations Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing sales support to clients and research on various sites
- Operational knowledge of country regulations
- Deep working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Remarkable ability to complete work on schedule and meet all deadlines
- Exceptional ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Skilled to analyze processes for both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
Regional Administrative Operations Supervisor
TIS Operations, Edwards, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained sales support team.
- Managed work of sales management team, prioritized work and completed it on time.
- Administered sales process, managed activities and maintained records of all revenue change.
- Monitored working of two offices on a regular basis.
- Developed employee activities for region.
- Designed sales process of SAS and managed a team for same.
- Facilitated in developing marketing initiatives and provided support to programs.
J&L Dimensional Services, Inc., Edwards, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained process delivery and executed all instructions appropriately.
- Provided administrative and analytical support to various projects.
- Coordinated with departments and developed solutions to increase efficiency of processes.
- Prepared reports and updated it as required.
- Performed updates on various content and related tools.
Administrative Operations Assistant
Cubic Corporation, Edwards, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed research on various publications and recommended changes in policies.
- Monitored all travel regulations and ensured compliance to same and prepared travel vouchers.
- Maintained records of property custodians and ensured control over property lists.
- Assisted in providing specialist view on time and attendance according to policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Porterville College, Porterville, CA