107 Meadowview Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Administrative Office Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing optimal customer services in an office environment
- Operational knowledge of business and computer software
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Immense ability to operate various office equipments
- Exceptional ability to work for long hours in a fast pace environment
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to identify and resolve all problems
- Proficient in multi tasking and prioritizing work
Administrative Office Manager
CEO Inc., Fredericksburg, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Hired and trained all employees in administrative functions.
- Monitored inventory and payable functions for accounting department according to company policies and procedures.
- Analyzed processes identified and resolved any administrative functions.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Managed all staff issues and performed all designated duties.
Administrative Office Support
NuVasive, Inc., Fredericksburg, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Greeted all clients at reception, answered telephone calls and provided required assistance.
- Trained and supervised efficient work of volunteers and program workers.
- Maintained all cash receipts and bank deposits and submitted it to finance department.
- Monitored and recorded gifts and donation coming to organization.
- Administered all incoming and outgoing mails.
- Ensured optimal level of customer for all work.
Administrative Office Assistant
Livescribe, Fredericksburg, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all calls and transferred it to appropriate members.
- Prepared and modified documents in Microsoft Word application.
- Maintained paperwork for organization such as faxes, mails and other required document.
- Participated and arranged all conferences and meetings.
- Provided support to staff in all project work and ensured its completion.
- Monitored computer system inventory and placed purchase orders as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Simmons College, Boston, MA