4152 Perine Street
Leesburg, VA 22075
Job Objective To obtain a position as Administration Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing employment legislation for health and safety
- Thorough knowledge of mathematical concepts
- Operational knowledge of computer systems and operating controls
- Remarkable ability to adapt to changing environment
- Huge ability to communicate on phone and resolve all issues
- Skilled to handle multiple projects and complete work on deadline
- Excellent skills to maintain reports and logs for work
Getty Images, Leesburg, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered work to service level manager on a everyday basis.
- Prepared and completed all delivery records on a weekly basis.
- Maintained records of purchase orders for all resources such as cleaning materials and PPE equipments.
- Managed and completed all purchase order queries coming to organization.
- Monitored all personnel holiday requests and prepared HR reports on a weekly basis.
- Corodianted with manager and maintained discipline for all work.
- Assisted departments in managing data for all payroll sheets.
- Worked with managers and checked all stocks for company.
Charlotte, Leesburg, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed office accounts payable and receivables with help of automated resources.
- Evaluated all clients billing and ensured accuracy of all accounts coordinated with staff on same.
- Maintained and reconciled all account receivable and time sheets.
- Provided support to human resources department and performed all hiring and orientation of employees.
- Monitored all client issues and assisted in timely resolution.
- Coordinated with clients and designed payment clients for various accounts.
NAES Corporation, Leesburg, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered all special projects such as performing research and preparing standard reports for same.
- Managed telephone lines and assisted in resolving all customer issues.
- Maintained all correspondence such as prepared office memos and maintained confidentiality of all documents.
- Developed and executed forms for various software applications.
- Prepared departmental calendars, scheduled documents and tracked project progress.
- Documented all processes and procedures to support programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Ohio Dominican University, Columbus, OH