536 Elk Rd Little
Tucson, AZ 85704
Job Objective Seeking Ad Operations Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing online traffic, providing exceptional customer services for various accounts
- Sound knowledge of vendor products and reporting tools
- Deep knowledge of media advertising technologies
- Immense ability to work independently in a multi pace environment
- Ability to prepare web page composition
- Proficient with ad serving tools (DART, Eyeblaster, Atlas, PointRoll, Macromedia Flash and HTML
Ad Operations Manager
McKinney, Tucson, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all online campaigns and ensured implementation according to schedule.
- Analyzed performance of various campaigns prepared and updated reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Performed comparisons in both campaign goals and performance of campaign and identified strategies to increase return on investments.
- Coordinated with sales team and recommended modification to campaigns if required.
- Assisted other departments in increasing efficiency of campaigns.
- Maintained positive relationships with sales department and clients.
- Performed troubleshoot on all creative issues of clients and prepared specifications.
- Evaluated campaign status reports and updated it as appropriate.
Ad Operations Specialist
POLITICO, Tucson, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained various online campaigns with help of DFP as server.
- Coordinated with inventory team and forecasted requirements.
- Analyzed campaigns and recommended ways to increase efficiency according to traffic.
- Performed tests on ad creative and ensured compliance to site specifications.
- Monitored all communication with sales representatives and support teams.
- Prepared reports for sales department and recommended ways to improve campaign.
Ad Operations Associate
AT&T Interactive, Tucson, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered efficient working of campaigns and tracked it.
- Prepared schedule for campaign launch on ad serving platforms.
- Analyzed campaigns and prepared in flight campaigns.
- Developed publisher payout and prepared a monthly reconciliation.
- Participated in various events and conferences.
- Managed all trafficking issues and assisted in resolving all issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Process Management
Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL