1933 Crowfield Road
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Job Objective Seeking work as Acquisition Program Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing projects for various DOD and special access programs
- Wide knowledge of DOD acquisition policies and regulations
- Remarkable ability to accomplish all objectives for both internal and external members
- Deep ability to maintain effective relationship with employees and personnel
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to multitask and complete projects according to schedule
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency Acquisition polices and directives
Acquisition Program Manager
Biogen Idec, Phoenix, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared and drafted all acquisition related documents and updated it as required.
- Monitored schedule for prime contractors and evaluated performance on a monthly basis.
- Worked with Program Manager and prepared brief on program status to be presented to seniors.
- Maintained program schedule of activities and performed regular tests on equipments to ensure proper functioning.
- Coordinated with government program manager and prepared responses for all inquiries.
- Documented all activities preparing both hard and soft copies to be presented to manager.
- Participated in various meetings and evaluated work done by contractors.
- Developed project budget and reviewed it on a regular basis.
Acquisition Program Specialist
KeyLogic Systems, Phoenix, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and maintained systems to monitored performance of all projects.
- Coordinated with employees and identified issues and its resolution.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and provided advice on various problems.
- Planned procurement performance for various processes.
- Maintained and prepared acquisition plans for schedule and prepared charts.
- Analyzed policies and procedures and recommended changes if required.
Acquisition Program Analyst
CACI International, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Planned and documented acquisition programs and provided support to ammunition programs.
- Developed acquisition plans and prepared briefings.
- Analyzed processes identified problems and resolved issues for various programs.
- Administered program progress and ensured optimal customer satisfaction.
- Provided support to all POM process.
- Prepared and managed all correspondence related to program management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Columbia Union College, Takoma Park, MD
Master’s Degree in General Management
Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT