3890 Jerome Avenue
Harlingen, TX 78550
Job Objective Long time Account Service Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing accounts for health products and related services
- Deep knowledge of company infrastructure and processes
- Exceptional knowledge of products and systems
- Remarkable ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Sound ability to identify problems and resolve all issues
- Amazing skills to work on Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Familiarity in data entry and typing
- Proficient in performing basic math in process
Account Service Manager
Unisys, Harlingen, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all inquiries, resolved all issues and ensured customer satisfaction in all cases.
- Coordinated with management team and developed ways to avert all problems.
- Prepared presentations for both existing and prospective clients and ensured achievement of all goals.
- Provided support to all high level accounts and monitored all activities.
- Assisted senior consultants in preparing renewals, resolved all network and service issues.
- Managed complex issues, identified problems and allocated appropriate resources to resolve it.
- Maintained and evaluated all summary plans and its descriptions.
- Documented and organized files and maintained copies of all client correspondence.
Account Services Specialist
Farm Credit Services, Harlingen, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all data and presented it in a appropriate format.
- Provided optimal customer services to both internal and external clients.
- Monitored all cargo and resolved any issues on same.
- Coordinated with management team, analyzed reports and developed corrective measures.
- Administered customer cargo through organizations supply chain.
Account Service Representative
EMC, Harlingen, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all inquiries and resolved issues ensuring optimal customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with Supervisor and developed ways to avert all problems.
- Administered new account installations for various account teams.
- Provided support to incoming calls from all clients and brokers.
- Scheduled fund trustee presentations in coordination with supervisor for all customer activities.
- Maintained contract details and managed service requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Daniel Webster College, Nashua, NH
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Becker College, Worcester, MA