3228 Graystone Lakes
Warner Robins, GA 31093
Job Objective Actively seeking Trial Lawyer position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting complex legal cases
- Sound knowledge of legal policiesand procedures
- Deep knowledge of legal research and analysis procedures
- Proficient with automated legal research tools
- Familiarity with common law and constitutional principles
- Immense ability to apply legal expertise for complex cases
- Outstanding ability to work with criminal justice system
- Remarkable ability to make independent judgments
- Superior oral advocacy skills
Zurich Insurance Group, Warner Robins, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal advice for evidentiary and factual issues.
- Prepared legal briefs for submission to jury.
- Developed legal documents in response to defense motions.
- Conducted legal researches and documented investigative findings.
- Handled cases related to international humanitarian law and criminal law
- Assisted Senior Trial Lawyers in court proceedings.
Farmers Insurance Group, Warner Robins, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with Investigation and Trial teams for case management activities.
- Represented the prosecutor in the court of law.
- Prepared cases for court hearings.
- Drafted legal memorandum and other documents.
- Assisted in training junior trial lawyers.
Master’s Degree in Law
Bowie State University, Bowie, MD
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Messenger College, Joplin, MO