2261 Hinkle Deegan Lake Road
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as Tax Attorney with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in international tax planning and partnership taxation
- Familiarity with Section 409A and Executive Compensation (NQDC) and benefit related issues
- Ability to deal confidently with senior professionals
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and multi-engagement environment
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Thorough knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and accounting standards
Marsh & McLennan Companies,Syracuse, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed and negotiated transaction documentation.
- Assisted members of the firm’s Tax Department on technical tax issues.
- Provided tax advice to various business units.
The Partners Group, Syracuse, NY
May 2004- July 2007
- Managed foreign tax credits, earnings and profits calculations, foreign source income.
- Researched various tax issues, audit support and tax planning implementation.
- Identified tax planning opportunities.
- Documented, and monitored any uncertain tax positions.
- Analyzed key tax effects of current or proposed transactions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR