2114 Public Works Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Job Objective Seeking employment as Personal Injury Lawyer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in handing personal injury cases
- Profound knowledge of accident law, anatomy and medical records review
- Familiarity with legal analysis and reasoning procedures
- Immense ability to negotiate contracts
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Remarkable ability to review medical records and provide legal options
- Proficient with MS products
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Personal Injury Lawyer
Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC, Chattanooga, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed case information to understand personal injury allegations.
- Educated clients about personal injury law concepts.
- Explained clients about probable outcomes of the cases.
- Analyzed legal investigative findings and developed strong argument strategies.
- Informed clients about the case status on periodic basis.
- Prepared legal briefs and testimonies.
- Interrogated witnesses and presented evidences to jury.
- Participated in educational opportunities for professional growth.
Master’s Degree in Law
Dixie State College, Saint George, UT
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Gibbs College, Norwalk, CT