3556 Gore Street
Houston, TX 77030
Job Objective To obtain a Patent Paralegal position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in research, documentation and handling of patent applications and legal issues
- Profound knowledge of U.S. and international patent laws and prosecution process
- Outstanding knowledge of patent terminology, docketing requirements, and use of related docketing databases
- Familiarity with electronic patent-filing service of USPTO and PCT
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and navigate international patent websites
- Ability to organize, manage and complete all given assignments, on time
Raptor Pharmaceuticals, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Drafted and filed documents needed for national and international patent applications.
- Investigated patent file history and checked patent related information.
- Prepared and updated patent due diligence-related reports of the organization.
- Used online domestic and foreign patent databases and tools and performed legal research properly.
- Identified, assessed, and resolvedlikely issues and problems with patents.
- Advised and assisted attorneys and patent facilitators on patent related legal matters.
Maramax Personnel, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed legal research and delivered legal presentations for clients.
- Prepared and evaluated all legal documentation needed for prosecution of patent applications.
- Maintained and communicated current information related topatent regulations and proposals.
- Established and maintained strong professional relationships outside counsel, in-house attorneys, and regulatory agencies.
- Prepared and submitted patent related dockets and summary reports on time.
- Produced and maintained all copies of patent documents and records, properly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Fashion Careers of California College, San Diego, CA