3386 Davis Court
Metropolis, IL 62960
Job Objective Seeking a position as Nurse Paralegal in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of paralegal nursing practices within care setting
- Immense knowledge of performing medical analysis
- Exceptional knowledge of various legal research tools and processes
- Ability to administer healthcare in both clinical and business environment
- Ability to evaluate and maintain records of audits
- Familiarity of federal, state and local regulations
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, Metropolis, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained legal files and assisted in investigation for processes.
- Prepared motions and documents and organized various files for the organization.
- Investigated and prepared summaries for various paralegal nursing processes.
- Drafted and prepared documents and correspondence for nursing paralegal cases.
- Coordinated with attorneys and prepared drafts for complex legal documents.
- Managed communication with clients over telephone or in person as per requirement.
Robert Half Legal, Metropolis, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated various medical records and maintained records for any inaccuracies.
- Prepared hospital charts and medical records for various paralegal records.
- Performed medical research and prepared database to analyse requirements.
- Evaluated comprehensive medical records and maintained record of findings.
- Coordinated with attorneys and maintained knowledge of medical facts.
- Compiled medical chronology reports and maintained appropriate records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Nevada State College, Henderson, NV