1781 Rainy Day Drive
Boston, MA 2109
Job Objective Securing Litigation Lawyer position in a well known law firm that provides the opportunity to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in commercial and regulatory litigation operations
- Sound knowledge of litigation best practices
- Deep knowledge of public law
- Familiarity with special education law and practices.
- Immense ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Remarkable ability to handle legal case independently or in groups
- Outstanding ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Superior written and verbal skills
Rubin Lublin Suarez Serrano, LLC, Boston, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Represented client’s case in state and federal courts.
- Drafted pleadings and other legal correspondences.
- Identified potential litigation problems and recommended solutions.
- Worked under the support of Deputy Chief of Legal Services.
- Performed negotiation of contracts and agreements.
- Appeared on courts on behalf of clients.
- Handled cases of both local and international clients.
Molden & Holley, LLC, Boston, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Cross-examined witness to gather evidence.
- Analyzed legal data to determine whether to defend or prosecute lawsuit.
- Evaluated findings and developed argument strategies for cases.
- Anticipated the outcome of cases using experience and knowledge.
- Presented evidences in the court of law.
- Prepared legal briefs for submission to judicial.
- Addressed any legal disputes promptly.
- Coordinated with outside attorney on sensitive litigation issues.
Master’s Degree in Law
Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, VT
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Yuba College, Marysville, CA