2968 Eva Pearl Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Job Objective Human Rights Lawyer with immense experience in the legal field seeking a job in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a human rights advocacy organization
- Deep understanding and knowledge of international humanitarian law and policies
- Familiarity with legal research and analysis procedures
- Immense ability to cross-examine witness to gather evidences
- Outstanding ability to draft legal documents
- Remarkable ability to travel domestically and internationally to support cases
- Superior written and verbal skills
Human Rights Lawyer
Sidley Austin LLP, Baton Rouge, LA
August 2007 – Present
- Represented clients in international and regional human rights court and in war crimes tribunals.
- Researched civil and criminal laws.
- Reviewed factual project reports and case studies.
- Drafted witness statements.
- Participated in human rights conferences.
- Maintained strong relationships with local, national and international human rights organizations.
- Assisted in development of organizational policies.
- Supervised interns in their assigned cases.
Master’s Degree in International Human Rights Law
National American University, Albuquerque, NM
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Malone College, Canton, OH