4422 Dovetail Estates
Clinton, OK 73601
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Federal Paralegal.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing legal assistance and documentation support in federal government matters
- Sound knowledge offederal government laws, legal codes, and court procedures
- Commendable knowledge of computer, spreadsheets, Westlaw, and Lexis/Nexus
- Familiarity with legal research procedures and interpretation of precedent court cases
- Ability to use law library and automated research tools for research purpose
- Ability to work with and protect confidentiality of sensitive information
PAREXEL International, Clinton, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Investigated and researched legal issues, cases, and judicial orders.
- Monitored federal litigations and maintained case calendar, as required.
- Prepared, maintained and provided case files and case-related legal documents.
- Attended and reported on case-related depositions and legal proceedings.
- Composed and reviewed accurate and timelycase status reports.
- Interpreted and adhered to all federal laws and regulations, as applicable.
DLA Piper, Clinton, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Informed about legal documentation procedures and delivered legal assistance to attorneys.
- Evaluatedand responded to requests for information under the provisions of various acts.
- Researched and reviewed appropriateinformation references, records and files for legal searches.
- Managed all assigned federal cases and prepared for court trials and hearings.
- Composed and delivered subpoenas, pleadings, legal briefs and trial exhibits.
- Produced, maintained and monitored case status reports and summaries for federal litigations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
William Penn University, Oskaloosa, IA