3266 Cessna Drive
Salamonia, IN 47381
Job Objective A talented Employment Paralegal with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of investigation, handling and documentation of employment issues and litigations
- Thorough knowledge of law and issues related to employment, immigration and human resources
- Exceptional knowledge of document management, trial preparation, and report writing
- Familiarity with using MS Office, online legal research tools and internet
- Ability to communicate with attorneys, clients, vendors and outside counsel tactfully
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of discreet and proprietary information
Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Salamonia, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Investigated facts and conducted legal research regarding labor & employment cases.
- Evaluated and responded to discovery requests and reviewed case documents.
- Prepared and delivered HIPAA authorizations and subpoenas accordingly.
- Prepared for court trial and drafted all trial exhibit lists and pretrial memoranda.
- Contacted and communicated with attorneys, clients, and counsel team in a diplomatic manner.
- Reviewed all employee relations matters and compliance risks and made appropriate recommendations.
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, Salamonia, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and monitored labor and employment related claims and disputes.
- Drafted, reviewed, and checked all legal documents related to employment litigations.
- Createdand provided trial exhibits, deposition summaries, and their analyses.
- Updated and maintained database related to employment law, litigation and related contracts.
- Received and responded to subpoenas, employee verifications and other legal related requests.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with regulatory agencies and attorney team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL