3050 Trymore Road
Job Objective To work and practice my knowledge as Education Attorney and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to understand and interpret the laws of countries, states, and municipalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and Detail-oriented
- Ability to work individually with a great deal of self direction
Hasbro Inc.,Lonsdale, MN
August 2007 – Present
- Gathered evidence and assists in researching issues for the Special Education Unit.
- Prepared preliminary reports and recommended pertaining to cases.
- Recommended settlement of special education claims.
- Prepared follow-up and other reports and maintains appropriate records.
- Maintained appropriate records on cases filed for impartial hearings.
- Prepared preliminary reports, statistical data and recommendations pertaining to cases.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND