3604 Cherry Camp Road
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Job Objective A talented Customer Advocate with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in navigating various major internet advertising publishers
- Immense knowledge of customer services and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of company products and functions
- Ability to perform research and analyze data for services
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external clients
- Familiarity of making business decisions as per requirement
Micro-Coax, Bridgeview, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Administered and provided assistance to portfolio consumer accounts.
- Ensured debt recovery process does not compromise on the dignity of the customer.
- Monitored and ensured achievement of everyday and monthly collection objectives.
- Analyzed situations and interpreted various policies appropriately.
- Administered correspondence and communicated with clients to resolve issues.
- Coordinated with internal departments and resolved every customer issue effectively.
ShoreGroup, Inc., Bridgeview, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Greeted customers coming into the shop pleasantly.
- Managed every incoming calls and resolved customer issues efficiently.
- Evaluated various orders placed at the national contact center.
- Determined routine communication with team members and developed strategies accordingly.
- Provided support to customer activity and ensured satisfaction with resolution provided.
- Participated in CMD meetings and monitored implementation of strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy
Fort Belknap College, Harlem, MT