1856 Steele Street
Lombard, IL 60148
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Community Advocate.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing community outreach programs
- Immense knowledge of various human right laws and programs
- Excellent knowledge of adult mental health and engagement requirement
- Ability to coordinate with diverse cultures and community for programs
- Ability to perform research and work on weekends
- Familiarity of maintaining sensitivity of mental health issues
Twin Oaks Community Services, Lombard, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Administered crisis and advocated to resolve patient and client issues.
- Coordinated with professionals and evaluated various patient medical records.
- Provided counselingto clients and patients and assisted to recover in illness.
- Designed community development plans as per various social policies.
- Supervised efficient working of client services for patients.
- Prepared discharge plans for care facility for various community issues.
WellCare, Lombard, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted citizens with different inquiries and resolved complaints effectively.
- Monitored various complaints by the citizens coming to the city department.
- Scheduled repair activities within office facility in coordination with various departments.
- Evaluated processes and prepared draft for human right projects.
- Participated in consumer workshops and training programs.
- Designed and distributed an employee newsletter on monthly basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Wichita State University, Wichita, KS