4978 Rardin Drive
San Carlos, CA94070
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as City Attorney with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge trial, managerial and supervisory experience
- Familiarity with law, City Code and Charter provisions
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and administer a legal services program
- Ability to negotiate agreements, which accommodate conflicting interests and viewpoints
- Ability to exercise independent judgement
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records
- Ability to prioritize and organize
City of Manhattan
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed narrative and statistical data.
- Investigated complaints and claims against the City.
- Prepared court papers, contracts, ordinances, deeds and leases.
- Approved proposed ordinances for consideration by the Mayor and Council.
- Reviewed the legality of contracts, bonds, bids, leases, insurance, and claims.
- Represented the City in lawsuits and administrative hearings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Hanover College, Hanover, IN