1618 Tavern Place
Falling Waters, WV 25419
Job Objective Obtaining a Business Lawyer job in a well know law firm where I can aid in the reputation and growth of the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with commercial negotiations and international transactions
- Deep knowledge of business trends
- Profound knowledge of contract management and international transaction
- Familiarity with business negotiations procedures and business regulations
- Skilled at public speaking techniques, searching law records and applying law court rules
- Immense ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Wide knowledge of intellectual property laws, labor laws, environmental laws and civil laws
- Uncommon ability to assist in commercial pleadings
- Remarkable ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
Masuda Funai Eifert & Mitchell LTD, Falling Waters, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal guidance on business related matters.
- Analyzed business data and determined the legal actions.
- Explained government laws and regulations to entrepreneurs.
- Provided legal advice for business mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisted in business planning and formation operations.
- Performed legal research and analysis for imposed charges.
- Managed labor laws, property laws, civil laws and environmental laws for the company.
Aptina Imaging Corporation, Falling Waters, WV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Interpreted business laws to company management staff.
- Coordinated with international law firms when needed.
- Provided advice to management on prosecuting or defending lawsuits.
- Reviewed business contracts and agreements.
- Performed legal investigations and prepared appropriate documentations.
- Developed case strategies for court trials.
- Supported other legal staffs in their assigned cases.
- Participated in educational trainings for professional growth.
Master’s Degree in International Trade Law
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY