300 Rivendell Drive
Youngstown, OH 44503
Job Objective Seeking Math Lecturer position to make a useful contribution to the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in teaching mathematics to college students
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Remarkable knowledge of mathematics curriculum
- Ability to communicate and teach to diverse students
- Ability to handle issues effectively
- Solid understanding of communicating strategies to students
Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated processes and ensured appropriate learning process.
- Coordinated with team members for research activities.
- Developed certification program for university programs.
- Performed research for effective math teaching techniques.
- Designed efficient lesson plans as per curriculum standards.
- Reviewed studentassignments on everyday basis.
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in departmentmeetings and training programs.
- Determined and maintained professional relationship with students.
- Performed quality audit on external assessment activities.
- Analysed customer requirements and provided appropriatefeedback to students.
- Participated in various student conferences and seminars.
- Maintained field specialization and sporting events.
Master’s Degree in Mathematics
Southern Virginia University, Buena Vista, VA