1522 Green Acres Road
Coinjock, NC 27923
Job Objective Arabic Lecturer with excellent teaching abilities seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in developing language courses for Arabic students
- Exceptional knowledge of Arabic language content and instructional strategies
- Remarkable knowledge of Arabic language
- Ability to communicate with students for academic strategies
- Ability to comply with school policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of various communication styles
Saint Paul College, Saint Paul, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Developed an efficient Arabic program and assisted to develop learning skills.
- Prepared reports for continual development programs.
- Analysed student requirement and prepared appropriate lessons.
- Coordinated with teachers to design efficientlessons.
- Maintainedrecords of student background and ensured language proficiency.
- Promoted healthy eating habits within school environment.
Lake Land College, Mattoon, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared efficient Arabic language courses for lower grade classes.
- Assisted students and analysed any requirements for studying abroad.
- Participated in developing everyday teaching activities for classroom.
- Ensured achievement of classroom objectives with help of technology.
- Reviewed student progress in Arabic language.
- Designed efficient curriculum as per learning requirement of class.
Master’s Degree in Arabic Language
Valley City State University, Valley City, ND