4326 Morris Street
San Antonio, TX 78212
Job Objective Searching for a stable company in which to secure the position of Software Project Leader and put my management and interpersonal skills to work for company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in installing and configuring and managing MS Exchange Server, DNS, DHCP, WINS and Active Directory, apart from FTP servers
- Great expertise with VPN using software and hardware based firewalls Experienced in deploying network security tools
- Good understanding of routing protocols like EIGRP, IGRP, BGP and RIP
- Sound knowledgeof Configuring Router and Gateway and VoIP and networking devices
- Ability to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to manage large or multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong communication and reporting skills
Software Project Leader, August 2005 – Present
Mercury Computer Systems, San Antonio, TX
- Designed software programs adhering to company process and protocols.
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated activities related to system development projects.
- Mentoredteam members of system development projects.
- Managed junior developers and ensured delivery on time.
- Performed unit testing on computer programs, forms, reports, and interfaces.
- Created and maintained technical documentation on computer-based information systems.
Software Project Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Hewlett-Packard Company, San Antonio, TX
- Lead software development, software enhancement, and 3rd party software integration projects.
- Managed larger less-complex software projects, and multiple components of larger, more complex software solutions.
- Performed resource, and risk management, staff mentorship and evaluation, work delegation.
- Conducted project meetings, composed project documentation, and delivered project communications.
- Managed detailed work plans and projected schedules, and ensured project outcomes successfully meet client expectations.
- Compiled documentation for design changes and creation criteria.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Marlboro College, Marlboro, VT
Master’s Degree In Computer Science, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM