785 Edgewood Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to obtain a Shift Leader position in which to contribute my skills and experience to aid in the overall success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, email and Internet software
- Ability to prioritize, plan and coordinate work activities for the entire staff
- Ability to direct all staff and clients within their shift
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service, organizational, public speaking and written and verbal communication skills
Shift Leader, August 2005 – Present
Dunkin’ Donuts, Fresno, CA
- Acknowledged all guests with a friendly smile and responded to their needs and special requests.
- Empowered the team to satisfy guests and resolved problems.
- Recognized crew members for their efforts and contributions during the shift.
- Helped in product promotions including sampling and ensured crew can properly describe and prepare all promotional products.
- Provided feedback, information and suggestions to Restaurant Manager.
- Ensured the shift is properly staffed and the team is properly deployed to meet standards and goals.
Shift Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Weigel Stores Inc, Fresno, CA
- Assisted in developing a staff work schedule.
- Overseen the program operations within their shift.
- Directed all staff and clients within their shift.
- Participated in client intake and assessment interviews.
- Approved and disapproved any staff work schedule changes.
- Adhered to agency and program policy and procedure manual.
- Ensured compliance to state licensing standards as well as funding source guidelines.
HIgh School Diploma, Monte Vista High School, Danville, CA