2251 Edgewood Road
Memphis, TN 38110
Job Objective Qualified Retail Team Leader searching for a position with reputable organization that needs qualified employees to aid in the overall growth of company.
Retail Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Goodwill Industries, Memphis, TN
- Merchandized apparel, footwear and accessories and promoted sales.
- Conducted one-on-one and small group training presentations for Sales Associates.
- Followedcustomers on purchases and suggestedthem new merchandise and upcoming events.
- Supported store operational activities.
- Conducted local area activities to promote company products and sales.
Retail Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Adidas Group, Memphis, TN
- Provided supervision and instruction to other staff in a manufacturing setting from arrival to departure.
- Assembled, labeled and packaged products in a timely manner while meeting customer requirements.
- Ensured the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Maintained and ensured accuracy of all customer reports and records.
- Reported performance and personnel problems and assisted with retraining, coaching and corrective action.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience of leading & motivating retail teams
- Solid understanding of merchandizing design and desire to take risks to showcase product in creative, innovative ways
- Proficient with Workforce Management System, Supply Chain Management, CRM, Electronic Payment
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Ability to plan, set and achieve goals
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal, written English and interpersonal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Middle Georgia College, Cochran, GA