1681 Riverwood Drive
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Qualified Information Technology Team Leader searching for a position with reputable organization that needs qualified employees to aid in the overall growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of IT security protocols and procedures; firewalls, intrusion detection, encryption
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Internet, networking and routing principles
- Proficient withWindows XP, Server 2003, SQL Server 2000
- Ability to develop clear, concise documentation
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to plan and monitor work of others in assigned areas
- Ability to recruit, lead and develop a team to support growing organizational needs
Information Technology Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Jackson Health System, Sacramento, CA
- Managed the IT Department with respect to planning, maintaining and monitoring IT infrastructure.
- Directed, planned and managed internal operations of the IT Department of the Firm.
- Coordinated information systems and telecommunications services.
- Planned, coordinated and participated in the applications support activities systems.
- Ensured availability of IT personnel for upgrades, support and projects.
- Coached and directed IT personnel to achieve departmental and firm wide goals.
Information Technology Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
American Express, Sacramento, CA
- Managed all IT infrastructure issues during the shift.
- Delegated tickets for members of the team.
- Coached and mentored team members.
- Prepared performance appraisals for members of the team.
- Helped members of the team troubleshoot issues with the infrastructure and users.
- Enforced all IT policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD