341 C Street
Dedham, MA 2026
Job Objective To use my skills as a Help Desk Team Leader to obtain a position with growing firm that can benefit from my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing IT Support and Helpdesk team
- Familiarity with Help Desk ticketing systems and machine imaging software
- Sound knowledge of many aspects of an information technology
- Ability to plan and manage IT projects
- Ability to develop staff to ensure strong employee engagement
- Ability to identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Excellent project management, troubleshooting and impact analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Help Desk Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
SAIC, Dedham, MA
- Reduced down time and resolution.
- Managed relationships with third party suppliers and outsourcing to improve services supplied and optimize costs.
- Provided ways to improve the service to the business groups.
- Prepared Service Level Agreements and end-user contracts.
- Monitored, trackedand resolved end-user issues.
- Conducted scheduled meetings with Manager and team to review previous Week’s statistics and forecast daily efforts required.
Help Desk Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Computer Sciences Corporation, Dedham, MA
- Managed, lead, and mentored staff of IT Support Specialists.
- Administered support ticket tracking system.
- Established goals and metrics in support of department goals to deliver exceptional customer support.
- Ensured that staff has the necessary resources, training, and leadership to perform their responsibilities.
- Managed IT projects such as technology roll-outs, training, system management tools and asset management improvements.
- Managed team support schedule to ensure customer service levels are achieved.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Marywood University, Scranton, PA
Master’s Degree In Information Technology, Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD