3853 Johnny Lane
New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Objective Seeking a job within Dunkin’ Donuts as Shift Leader.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to provide consistent coaching that drives performance of the team to achieve goals
- Ability to support the training of new crew members
- Ability to ensure all orders are completed and packaged accurate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior leadership and team building skills
Shift Leader, August 2005 – Present
Dankin Donuts, New Berlin, WI
- Acknowledged and responded to all guests’ needs and special requests.
- Empowered the team to satisfy guests and resolved problems.
- Monitored and adjusted the products according to established standards.
- Ensured quality food and beverages are served to each guest.
- Educated on the Guest Satisfaction Survey program and ensured receipt are issued with each order.
- Adhered to food safety, sanitation and cleanliness standards.
Shift Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Canyon Donuts, New Berlin, WI
- Assistedin employee recruitment and maintaining records of all new employees using approved HR guidelines.
- Monitored performance and customer service of employees.
- Managedfloor sales during peak hours of operation to ensure courteous, accurate and efficient service.
- Completed weekly food and paper inventory.
- Helped in the daily cash management functions.
- Maintained and updated database.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hotel Manangement, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA