1544 Hilltop Drive
Lubbock, TX 79401
Job Objective Seeking to work as Youth Mentor for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing youth guidance and crisis intervention services
- Profound knowledge of de-escalation techniques, physical interventions, CPR, and First Aid procedure
- Operational knowledge of office computer, agency software, and web-based email programs
- Familiarity with documentation practices, medical protocols, and agency policies
- to work outdoors and perform physically demanding activities
- Ability to handle and interact with teens and at-risk youths, in an effective manner
Reader to Reader, Inc., Lubbock, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, scheduled, coordinated, and documented all youth activities.
- Accompanied and coordinated transportation of young clients to designated locations.
- Trained youths in independent living activities and assisted them with healthy social interactions.
- Completed and maintained accurate documents and forms related to youth and work activities.
- Monitored at-risk young clients and provided appropriate crisis interventions.
- Participated in staff meetings and complied with agency-specified guidelines and rules.
Hillel Foundation, Lubbock, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Promoted youth rights and assisted clients with independent living activities.
- Planned, executed, and coordinated all youth based activities.
- Created and maintained accurate and timely documentation related to work and clients.
- Delivered timely behavioral interventions and assisted in crisis management, efficiently.
- Adhered to approved medical protocols and administered medication to clients, under supervision.
- Attended and participated in staff meetings, training programs, and community activities.
Master’s Degree in Human Services
Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL