792 Alpha Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as an Urban Planner in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in public involvement strategies
- Wide knowledge of public and private sector undertakings
- Good knowledge of urban designs and Adobe Graphics suite
- Solid understanding of urban and regional planning principles
- Immense ability to create international planning models
- Extreme ability to understand real estate terminology
U-Haul, Jacksonville, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in practices of project and business development.
- Generated computer maps and graphic elements for planning efforts.
- Represented in firm participation and conducted investigation of project sites.
- Conducted planning studies and assisted in concept development.
- Prepared and maintained construction related drawings.
- Evaluated planning scenarios and utilized GIS software for data manipulation.
Blanco P&Z Commission, Jacksonville, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Created landscape architecture and assisted in site planning.
- Supported urban design projects and prepared construction layout plans.
- Maintained presentation drawings and reports utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assisted in layout and compilation of reports for final production.
- Participated in stakeholder facilitation and planning analysis.
- Prepared concepts, presentation materials and graphics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning
Navarro College, Corsicana, TX