4803 Coffman Alley
Bowling Green, KY 42103
Job Objective Seeking the position of Truck Dispatcher where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in scheduling, coordinating, and dispatching trucks for deliveries
- Immense knowledge of transportation and trucking Industry trends and practices
- Operational knowledge of TMW dispatch software, MS Word and MS Excel programs
- Familiarity with phone etiquette, customer service, and documentation practices
- Ability to interpret and adhere to DOT safety rules and guidelines
- Ability to complete and review daily route paperwork, accurately
Republic Services, Bowling Green, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled, executed, and monitored customer-specific freight pickup and delivery orders.
- Planned, coordinated, and tracked daily route assignments to drivers, efficiently.
- Recorded and maintained all load and tracking data into computerized dispatch system.
- Contacted and informed the customers about order status and related concerns.
- Handled and addressed various delivery and pick-up issues, professionally and effectively.
- Documented and communicated work-related information to appropriate personnel.
MPW Industrial, Bowling Green, KY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Received and responded to phone queries related to customer orders, professionally.
- Directed and dispatched drivers to designated locations for load pickup and delivery.
- Checked and maintained accurate driver logs and records related to work activities.
- Managed and resolved billing and service related complaints of customer, efficiently.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with drivers and contractors.
- Oversaw and assisted with maintenance of tractor-trailer units, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain
Hill College, Hillsboro, TX