417 Swick Hill Street
New Orleans, LA 70171
Job Objective To obtain a position of Shop Keeper where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in shop management, merchandizing and sales activities
- Profound knowledge of business principles, cash handling and book keeping activities
- Outstanding knowledge of product marketing and sales tactics and procedures
- Familiarity with established customer service standards and practices
- Ability to interact with all shop employees and customers, in an effective manner
- Ability to work overtime and all shift-timings, as per given work-schedule
Avis Budget Group, New Orleans, LA
August 2012 – Present
- Ordered, procured, and stocked all received shop items, in a proper manner.
- Opened, closed, and managed operations of the shop, as needed.
- Supervised and assisted with shop cleaning and product arrangement activities.
- Priced, promoted, and sold various products and items of the shop to the customers.
- Completed and maintained accurate shop-related paperwork and records.
- Greeted and interacted with all shop customers and visitors, in a courteous manner.
Boulder Cycle Sport, New Orleans, LA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Welcomed all shop visitors and assisted them in selecting appropriate products.
- Operated cash register and handled all cash transactions, in an efficient manner.
- Processed and documented all product sales, in an accurate manner.
- Received, merchandized, and arranged all shop items for visual display.
- Checked and counted all product inventories in the shop, according to established policies.
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained the visual appeal of the shop.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Suffolk County Community College, Selden, NY