2074 Ridenour Street
Miami Springs, FL 33166
Job Objective Seeking to work as Ship Steward for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in providing all steward services on ship
- Exceptional knowledge of cleaning products and associate operations
- Wide knowledge of all cleaning practices and procedures
- Sound knowledge of providing optimal level of customer services
- Familiarity with various Microsoft applications for all onboard activities
- Ability to monitor and resolve all complaints
- Ability to work on flexible schedule especially on holidays
- Ability to perform basic math in everyday functions
- Ability to collect trash and remove from room
- Ability to fold guest luggage, shoes, clothing and possessions
- Ability to collect stray dishware and remove if not needed
- Ability to always clean and sanitized glassware
American Cruise Lines, Miami Springs, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored guest cabins and maintained optimal level of cleanliness.
- Supervised efficient working of all mess attendants for setting up of tables and service.
- Maintained kitchen activities for ship liners and maintained cleanliness.
- Developed menus for ship restaurants in coordination with chief steward.
- Maintained record of inventory of all linen and food items.
- Coordinated with stewards to prepare food and ensured hygienic conditions.
- Prepared reports of all guest requirements and provided appropriate resolution.
- Scheduled everyday stateroom services for all housekeeping activities.
NCL Corporation, Miami Springs, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained neat and clean bar and ensured appropriate stock.
- Monitored stock and supplies for cabins and replaced shampoo and soap as per requirement.
- Supervised all activities of mess attendants to serve and set tables.
- Prepared meals and resolved all issues for customers.
- Developed plans for all purchases associated with menus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Central State University, Wilberforce, OH