3546 Locust View Drive
Larkspur, CA 94939
Job Objective Seeking a Restaurant Dishwasher position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of washing utensils, cleaning workplace and removing trash in a restaurant
- Sound knowledge of use of cleaning chemicals and operation of dishwashing machine
- Commendable knowledge of work-related safety hazards and garbage recycling regulations
- Familiarity with procedures for cleaning and sanitizing utensils and kitchenware
- Ability to interact with supervisor, coworkers and customers, in a courteous manner
- Ability to handle and finish all cleaning tasks, in a timely manner
BJ’s Restaurants, Larkspur, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned, disinfected, and organized all assigned work areas, efficiently.
- Scraped and loaded dirty dishes in the dishwashing machines, carefully.
- Addedproper amountof cleaning chemicals and operated dishwashing machine.
- Examined, sorted, and stacked all clean dishes in properplaces.
- Disposed off garbage and followed company-specified recycling regulations.
- Informed about safetyhazards to supervisor and complied with uniform dress code.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Larkspur, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Washed, rinsed, and disinfected kitchen utensils, dishware, and glassware.
- Operated and maintained all assigned cleaning equipments, safely.
- Handled, sorted, and placed all glassware and dishware, with care.
- Swept and mopped all assigned restaurant areas, in an effective manner.
- Cleaned garbage cans and dumped all garbage in the dumpster, properly.
- Interpreted and complied with all company-specified safety and sanitation procedures and policies.
Associate Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Tallahassee Community College, Tallahassee, FL