3300 Braxton Street
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Job ObjectiveLooking for a position as a Payroll Practitioner within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable payroll work experience and practicality in managing timekeeping systems
- Huge knowledge of payroll processes
- Deep knowledge of laws applicable to payment of wages
- Familiarity with basic accounting and math principles
- Proficient with accounting software, database software and payroll systems
- Wide knowledge of state and federal laws and company policy as it relates to pay
- Ability to manage in stressful conditions and timelines
- Ability to calculate & process weekly & biweekly payroll
Spectrum Brands, Schaumburg, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Evaluated and interpreted improvement in process.
- Analyzed Cross Application Timesheet entry.
- Managed pay issues and provided feedback.
- Maintained earnings and deductions.
- Handled resolution of banking items and imparted payroll information.
TAPFIN, Schaumburg, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained attendance records and payroll data.
- Computed payroll tax deductions and evaluated payroll issues.
- Handled inquiries from associates and maintained computerized data files.
- Managed reports and executed electronic funds transfer.
- Balanced payroll reports and formulated computer generated reports.
- Aided as backup for Payroll Tax Analyst and Payroll Manager.
- Coordinated with Auditors and outside agencies and managed payroll escheatment procedure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Macalester College, Saint Paul, MN