1527 Woodrow Way
Saratoga, TX 77585
Job Objective Seeking a job as Parent Educator in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing social services within appropriate population
- Immense knowledge of providing childbirth education
- Exceptional knowledge of youth development processes
- Ability to develop curriculums and facilitate workshops
- Ability to coordinate with adolescents and young adults
- Familiarity of maintaining sensitivity towards communities
Central Jersey Family Health Consortium, Saratoga, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Provided assistance to paraprofessional for parenting programs for adults and children.
- Provided support to educational and family development activities.
- Performed weekly home visits and families and prepared outline for service plans.
- Assisted in recruitment of new families and provided promotion to programs.
- Prepared documents for parents and ensured compliance to deadline.
- Performed assessment for parents and children and assisted in hiring.
The Children’s Aid Society, Saratoga, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in staff meetings and provided training to staff members.
- Performed regular home visits to families and referred to programs as required.
- Prepared lesson and provided training on appropriate parenting skills.
- Performed screening of children enrolled in programs and detected issues.
- Coordinated with community agencies and programs to recruit families.
- Assisted to collect and prepared data to monitor progress of students.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marriage and Family Counseling
Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, FL