554 Lucky Duck Drive
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Job Objective A talented Outreach Mentor with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing client outreach, mentorship, and employment support services
- Extensive knowledge of practices related to clients interviewing, assessments, and education
- Commendable knowledge of computer, Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Familiarity with all government-provided employment subsidies and agencies
- to write and maintain complete and correct reports and records related to work
- Ability to address employment concerns of job-seeking students and unemployed individuals, effectively
AmeriCorps, Gibsonia, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Mentored and tutored all assigned clients in their respective fields of expertise.
- Developed and implemented client-specific mentoring and lesson plans.
- Sourced grant opportunities and assisted with fundraising efforts, as needed.
- Created and distributed advertisements and flyers for sponsored client-based events.
- Conducted educational workshops and participated in outreach activities.
- Worked with MS Excel and MS Word programs and used Google Docs, efficiently.
ServiceSource Inc., Gibsonia, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Organized and provided job training and personal development programs.
- Researched and offered relevant work opportunities and placements for clients.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with personnel of various government agencies.
- Prepared, maintained, and submitted all required reports, in a timely manner.
- Attended team meetings and completed professional development trainings.
- Interpreted and complied with established company policies, as applicable.
Master’s Degree in Public Relations
Mountain State University, Beckley, WV