2238 Washington Avenue
Jackson, MS 39211
Job Objective To obtain a Medical Janitor position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing janitorial and maintenance services in a medical center
- In-depth knowledge of various housekeeping and sanitation activities
- Operational knowledge of vacuum cleaners, mops, and other cleaning equipments
- Familiarity with handling and moving heavy loads up to fifty pounds
- Ability to communicate with medical staff, colleagues, patients, and visitors, politely
- Ability to understand and follow all given work instructions, correctly
Grand View Hospital, Jackson, MS
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned, washed, and sanitized all patient rooms, operating rooms and other areas of the medical center.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished all furniture and counter tops, carefully.
- Collected and disposed of all medical and non-medical waste to designated disposal site.
- Cleaned light bulbs and fixtures and replaced all defective ones, as needed.
- Operated a variety of cleaning equipments and handled various cleaning chemicals, safely.
- Built and maintained cordial relationships with all coworkers and patients.
Wingfoot Services, Jackson, MS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Swept, mopped, and sanitized all patient rooms, bathrooms, and nurses station.
- Cleaned and disinfected operating rooms and post operating area, properly.
- Stripped, washed, and buffed floors and practiced infection control procedures.
- Gathered and removed snow, trash, and medical waste, as per specified procedure.
- Operated and maintained various hand and power cleaning equipments, efficiently.
- Pushed wheel chairs for patients and assisted in delivering meals to patients.
High School Diploma
North High School, Downers Grove, IL