1801 Freed Drive
Galt, CA 95632
Job Objective To obtain Mechanical Contractor position in which I can utilize my prior experiences to asset the reputation and growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with solid modeling, electro-mechanical and thermal design
- Good understanding of mechanical equipment repair manuals
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering principles
- Proficient with SolidWorks, FlowTherm, Pro-E and AutoCAD
- Ability to facilitate analysis on in-process designs
- Ability to follow written or spoken work instructions
- Ability to produce understandable and accurate reports and records
Microvision Inc, Galt, CA
September 2006 – Present
- Imparted analysis and design in varied areas.
- Outlined and carried out experiments, collected data and interpreted results.
- Formulated analysis and test reports.
Warwick Plumbing & Heating, Galt, CA
June 2002 – August 2006
- Assisted PWB design and analysis for high reliability.
- Outlined and managed construction of test fixtures and equipment.
- Formulated mechanical requirements documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Rockefeller University, New York, NY