929 Burnside Court
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Job Objective To obtain a Licensed Esthetician position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing customized skin care services to clients
- Sound knowledge of facials, waxing, microderm abrasion, and other skin treatment practices
- Immense knowledge of all applicable HIPAA regulations and OSHA safety guidelines
- Familiarity with aesthetic industry trends and customer service practices
- Ability to understand, and respond to customer feedback, efficiently
- Ability to manage and complete all multiple work-assignments, on time
European Wax Center – Howard Beach, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted and interacted with all clients, in a friendly and polite manner.
- Informed and explained clients about skin treatment products and their benefits.
- Completed and reviewed all client intake notes and forms, accurately.
- Conducted skin analysis of clients and provided appropriate aesthetic services.
- Performed client-specific facials and executed other skincare procedures, efficiently.
- Cleaned, stocked, and maintained the assigned therapy room, properly.
Fitness Formula Clubs, Phoenix, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Educated and provided clients with various skin treatments and services.
- Analyzed client’s skin and suggested appropriate retail product for home use.
- Documented and maintained all client-related medical information, accurately.
- Procured, restocked, and maintained the inventory-level of all needed products and supplies.
- Developed and implemented all service protocols for the facility, as needed.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable HIPAA regulations and OSHA safety guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Esthetics
Wiley College, Marshall, TX