1651 Doe Meadow Drive
College Park, MD 20741
Job Objective Seeking a Lead Janitor position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in direction, supervision, and management of janitorial staff
- Profound knowledge of all housekeeping and janitorial activities
- Outstanding knowledge of departmental operations, company policies, and safety procedures
- Proficient in operating hand and power cleaning equipments and PPE
- Ability to speak with team members, management, and clients, politely
- Ability to conduct training for staff members on departmental practices
CBSG, Inc., College Park, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled, delegated and lead the cleaning and polishing of all furniture, floors, and fixtures.
- Oversaw and assisted in collection and disposal of garbage by janitorial staff.
- Monitored and maintained the safety and security of company property.
- Detected and reported all workplace-related unsafe conditions and incidents, in a timely manner.
- Ordered and maintained the stock-level of all needed supplies and equipments.
- Implemented and adhered to all applicable safety rules and quality standards.
PRIDE Industries, College Park, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, assigned, and monitored the work done by janitorial workers.
- Oversaw and assisted with sweeping of floors and vacuuming of all carpets of the assigned area.
- Washed, mopped, disinfected, and restocked all assigned restrooms, properly.
- Gathered sorted, and moved trash materials to designated disposal area.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely incident reports and work-related records.
- Interpreted and complied with governmental and corporate safety policies.
High School Diploma
Placer Union High School, Auburn, CA