1372 Seth Street
Brownwood, TX 76801
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Laboratory Custodian in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in field sampling techniques
- Conceptual knowledge of sample handling and basic chemistry terminology
- Comprehensive knowledge of storage protocols and record keeping practices
- Solid understanding of Excel spreadsheets and database programs
- Immense ability to maintain inventory of laboratory tools
- Sound ability to clean devices and laboratory area
Forest Laboratories, Inc., Brownwood, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in releasing of kitchen utensils as per requisition form.
- Participated in cleaning and returning of utensils.
- Provided required materials to students for all laboratory tasks.
- Documented material requisition form for laboratory supplies.
- Executed precautionary measures and created culture media.
- Maintained laboratory equipments and supported student culinary tasks.
Dartmouth College, Brownwood, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Documented all requests in beverage system.
- Generated and maintained laboratory incidents and budgets.
- Prepared food surplus reports and evaluated laboratory expenses.
- Updated class budget and monitored sample temperatures.
- Conducted inspection of incoming samples for preservation purpose.
- Utilized procurement system to order laboratory supplies.
Associate Degree in Chemistry
Riverland Community College, Austin, MN