879 Gateway Avenue
Lancaster, CA 93534
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a IT Student Mentor in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in instructing, mentoring, and coaching assigned group of IT students
- Sound knowledge of current IT industry trends and practices
- Immense knowledge of student learning assessments and documentation practices
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office, integrated technology systems, and internet
- to interpret and adhere to all applicable University policies protocols
- Ability to liaise with team members, in a positive and cooperative manner
IT Student Mentor
Springleaf Financial Services, Lancaster, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and assessed student learning styles and readiness, in an efficient manner.
- Oversaw and assisted IT students in their educational and career planning.
- Mentored and trained all assigned IT students, in an effective manner.
- Identified, provided, and monitored use of student-specific learning resources.
- Tracked academic progress of students and delivered necessary educational interventions.
- Documented and maintained accurate information related to all academic transactions.
- Prepared and submitted complete and timely University reports, as required.
- Used Microsoft Office and scheduled work with the help of Outlook Calendar.
- Followed established university protocol and communicated with students, on a regular basis.
- Handled and resolved academic related concerns and problems of all assigned IT students.
Master’s Degree in Public Administration
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA