2827 Holt Street
Miami, FL 33169
Job Objective To obtain an Interior Decorator position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of delivering client-specific interior designing and decoration services
- Extensive knowledge of retail operations, painting solutions and wallpaper sales
- Operational knowledge of MS Word, email program, and internet applications
- Familiarity with blueprint reading and interpretation activities
- to develop and retain long-term business relationships with all clients
- Ability to perform and complete all projects, on time and within budget
Hasana, Inc., Miami, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Responded to incoming calls and greeted all walk-in clients, promptly and professionally.
- Identified and responded to all interior-decoration requirements of the customer, efficiently.
- Promoted, recommended, and offered appropriate products and services to clients.
- Assisted in store merchandizing activities and performed housekeeping jobs.
- Handled and conducted all sales transactions with customers, correctly and promptly.
- Complied with established merchandising standards and followed all company policies, as applicable.
Custom Decorators, Inc., Miami, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Discussed with clients and identified their color needs, style preferences, and budgetary constraints.
- Made decoration-based recommendations and presented samples to the clients.
- Planned, designed, and decorated the house interiors, as per clients’ requests.
- Estimated cost of work, accurately and informed about the same to clients.
- Sourced and contacted all suppliers and contractors in order to fulfill client’s expectations.
- Obtained and maintained current information related to interior design trends and decor styles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
LDS Business College, Salt Lake City, UT