3115 Ruckman Road
Edmond, OK 73034
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure a Hospital Custodian position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in hospital floor plan
- Profound knowledge of location of hospital sections
- Panoptic knowledge of patient and personnel safety
- Thorough understanding of infection control guidelines
- Immense ability to utilize wringers and vacuums
- Sound ability to maintain coffee machines
Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Edmond, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in selection of cleaning supplies as per procedures.
- Maintained clean environment for patients and visitors.
- Participated in understanding of hospital plans.
- Implemented cleaning procedures and supported blood fluid handling.
- Executed cleaning and sanitation tasks of overall hospital.
- Conducted interaction with all animals for compassion.
Halifax Health, Edmond, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed conference rooms including tables and chairs.
- Assisted in cleaning and sanitization of washbasins and mirrors.
- Implemented cleaning tasks of front entrance doors.
- Maintained resident laundry and executed federal laws.
- Participated in maintenance of automatic floor machines and mops.
- Supported handling of health system and patient valuables.
Associate Degree in Social Work
Fulton-Montgomery Community College, Johnstown, NY