711 Bastin Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective Home Economist seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in administering home economics for all food retailers
- Exceptional knowledge of home economics specialization
- Outstanding knowledge of employing department and objectives
- Familiarity with food products and agriculture-related products
- Good understanding of money management, consumer education, food and nutrition
- Immense ability to monitor project resources and timeframe
- Profound ability to determine efficient public relations
- Ability to develop new food products
- Ability to design and evaluate various programs
- Proficient with various computer applications
RAND Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided training to adults and children to prepare food as per everyday nutrition.
- Developed new food products and monitored pre commercial stages.
- Coordinated with specialist to process and store food efficiently.
- Designed instructional materials for all children and adults.
- Provided assistance to consumers for all housing related issues.
- Assisted all families and individuals with various community resources.
- Provided potential entrepreneurs strategies to develop businesses.
Index Companies, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained subject matter expertise in all home economics projects.
- Performed research on development of new products for home.
- Provided educational teaching to homemaking practices.
- Assisted families and individuals in all home management practices such as budget planning.
- Provided research for all consumer education services.
- Coordinated with homemakers to ensure optimal utilization of household equipments.
- Prepared advertising copies for test recipes and homemaker equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics
Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS