3186 Perine Street
Manassas, VA 22110
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Galley Steward.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in operating various industrial kitchen equipments
- Sound knowledge of sanitary guidelines and regulations
- Profound knowledge of dish machine operations
- Ability to wash dishes and cookware, clean tables and floors, empty trash
- Ability to communicate efficiently with managers and co workers
- Ability to develop and implement work schedule
- Ability to coordinate with various guests
- Ability to lift heavy weight for galley activities
Trident Seafoods Corporation, Manassas, VA
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised steward activities in cruise liner and ensured compliance to operating procedures.
- Implemented various new standards and operating procedures.
- Maintained galley cleaning equipments and ensured efficient usage.
- Distributed and cleaned all galley materials within required budgets and timeframe.
- Developed work schedule and if required recommended changes to it.
- Inspected ships in coordination with officials and senior management.
- Prepared reports for all deficiencies in galley equipment in assistance with assistant chef.
- Monitored all wastage of food from galley and ensured proper disposable.
NCL Corporation, Manassas, VA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained neat and clean galley area at all times as per sanitation standards.
- Ensured usage of safety gear in cleaning procedures in case of any harmful chemicals.
- Administered trash and disposable materials and ensure proper handling.
- Managed transfer for all supplies and equipments from storage to work areas.
- Loaded and unload all supplies and food and beverage products.
- Maintained record of all chemicals used on MSD sheet.
- Participated in various banquet events and assisted to place tables.
- Attended various meetings and training activities to improve services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Administration
North Idaho College, Coeur d’Alene, ID