2157 Huntz Lane
S Boston, MA 2127
Job Objective Seeking a Film Crew position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in delivering on-site film assistance and guest services
- Profound knowledge of loyalty card sales, security checks, and movie ratings system
- Outstanding knowledge of all company policies, programs, and procedures
- Familiarity with stock management and housekeeping practices
- Ability to execute strenuous activities such as frequent bending and lifting, with ease
- Ability to monitor guests’ behavior and theatre premises, effectively
AMC Theatres, S Boston, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Interacted with guests and resolved their film related queries, in a courteous manner.
- Oversaw and assisted with organizing staff for theatre functions, as directed.
- Performed strict ID checking and prevented the entry of unauthorized person into the theatre.
- Watched and monitored guest and staff behavior and activities inside the auditorium.
- Ensured security of tickets and cash and supported film-related anti-piracy efforts.
- Supported and implemented the movie ratings system, in an effective manner.
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained all assigned theatre premises, properly.
- Operated and maintained the company-owned Assisted Moviegoing equipment, carefully.
- Selected and utilized appropriate cleaning agents and equipments, safely.
- Interpreted and adhered to company policies, standards, and procedures, as applicable.
- Ordered and maintained the stock level of needed supplies, efficiently.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with crewmembers and guests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Film Production
Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA