3924 Wilson Avenue
Mc Kinney, TX 75069
Job Objective A talented Facilities Janitor with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing facility cleaning, sanitation, and maintenance services
- Extensive knowledge of cleaning procedures and sanitation standards
- Commendable knowledge of company safety policies, rules, and practices
- Familiarity with use of cleaning chemicals, equipments, and supplies
- Ability to interpret and follow all given work instructions, properly
- Ability to interact and work with all team members, in a positive manner
Kane’s Furniture Corporation, Mc Kinney, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Stripped, cleaned, waxed, and buffed all floors of the facilities.
- Washed, mopped, disinfected, and restocked the restrooms, properly.
- Cleaned and changed venetian blinds, light bulbs, and other fixtures.
- Moved and dusted all furniture, supplies, and equipment, safely.
- Operated and maintained various cleaning machines and tools, efficiently.
- Gathered trash from waste containers and disposed them to designated sites.
G&K Services, Mc Kinney, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Executed all assigned janitorial tasks and assisted with building maintenance activities.
- Washed, sanitized, and restocked all restrooms of the facilities.
- Collected and removed snow and debris from sidewalks, parking lots, and grounds.
- Liaised with maintenance personnel and helped to change HVAC filters, efficiently.
- Moved, cleaned, and rearranged furniture, panels, and machinery, as instructed.
- Operated all janitorial equipments and handled cleaning chemicals, in a safe manner.
High School Diploma
Shades Valley High School, Birmingham, AL